We’ve guided financial journeys since 1934. Let us help you own yours.
Glacier Hills 2023 Loan Suite | Let's get you out there.
Serious savings for serious drivers.
When you’re looking for a new or used vehicle that matches your sense of adventure, bring your community credit union partner along for the ride. With a Glacier Hills Auto Loan, you’ll enjoy the lowest rates around, flexible terms and NO payments for a full 90 days¹—no matter if you’re purchasing, refinancing from another lender or buying out your current lease.
- Fixed rates as low as 4.74% APR²
- Terms from 36 to 84 months
- Flexible payment plans
- The answer depends on your current situation:
- First, get familiar with your current credit score. Has it increased since you took out your loan? If it has, you just may qualify for a lower rate now.
- Look at your current loan. Are rates being offered right now higher or lower? If they’re about the same or a little lower, refinancing can make sense for you.
- Do you struggle to make your monthly auto loan payments? If you do, then refinancing to a longer term can help you lower your monthly payments, although you will end up paying more interest over the life of the loan.
- Determining your auto loan payment depends on a few key factors: the amount of money you want to borrow, the loan term (how long the payback period is) and your interest rate. Auto loan terms typically range from 24 all the way to 84 months. The shorter the term, the less interest you’ll pay, but you’ll also have a much higher monthly payment. When you choose a longer loan term, you’ll end up paying more in interest, but your monthly payment will be less—sometimes much less.
For a more precise answer, try out our auto loan calculator or contact us to work through the numbers with you.
- The "as low as" rate (also referred to as the floor rate) is the absolute lowest loan rate that a lender offers. Typically, to get this as low as rate, your credit score needs to be in the "Excellent" range. And how much debt you have versus your annual income (also known as debt to income ratio) is also considered . Sometimes, the term of your loan comes into play, as well.
The factors that are used to determine your specific rate, and how they’re weighted, will vary from lender to lender. To learn more about these factors and how you can qualify for the best rate possible, give us a shout.
A powerful companion, always in your pocket.
Our new Visa® Platinum and Platinum Rewards Credit Cards are your best companions when it comes to ultimate spending power. They’re digital wallet-ready with generous credit limits up to $25,000.
- No balance transfer fees
- Earn points on every purchase with our Rewards card
- Annual Skip-A-Payment³ option available
Less is more.
Visa Platinum comes with fixed rates as low as 9.99% APR⁴—a fraction of the average national credit card interest rate⁵.Learn more
You choose your uChoose Rewards.
Our uChoose Rewards program offers a variety of cash back, cool merchandise and gift card options. And take advantage of current promotional offers and featured merchants to earn bonus points.Learn more
It’s time to take it outside!
There’s a lot of water (and ground) to cover out there. Our Boat & RV Loans provide the perfect way for you to make that connection with nature again after a long, cold winter. So, go ahead and make some waves or take that road less traveled with low rates and terms up to 180 months—both designed to keep your monthly payments manageable.
- Enjoy no payments for 90 days¹
- Rates as low as 5.74% APR⁶
- Buy new or refinance your current loan from another lender
Community happenings, financial guidance and stories from Glacier Hills Credit Union.
Approval is subject to credit criteria. Interest will begin accruing at the time of loan.
APR=Annual Percentage Rate. All rates are subject to change without notice and based on credit history. Minimum loan amount of $8,000 required for 60-month terms, $15,000 for %75-month terms, and $20,000 for 84-month terms. Payment examples are per $1,000 borrowed for model years 2012-2023: 84 months at 6.2%=$14.72; 72 months at 5.49%=$16.33; 60 months at 5.24%=$18.98; 48 months at 4.99%=$23.02; 36 months at 4.74%=$29.85. Other rates and terms available. Member eligibility required.
Available for qualifying cardholders. Promotional rates subject to change.
APR=Annual Percentage Rate. The rate on our Glacier Hills Visa® Platinum Credit Card is a fixed rate of 9.99%.
According to Forbes magazine, the national average credit card rate is 24.4% APR.
APR=Annual Percentage Rate. All rates subject to change without notice and based on credit. Boat, RV and Travel Trailers of $25,000 qualify for 96- to 180-month terms. Other rates and terms available. Payment examples for $1,000 borrowed: 36 months at 5.74%=$30.30; 48 months at 5.99%=$23.48; 60 months at 6.24%=$19.44; 72 months at 6.74%=$16.92; 84 months at 6.99%=$15.09; 96 months at 7.24%=$13.75; 120 months at 7.49%=$11.86; 180 months at 7.74%=$9.41. Member eligibility required.